WE ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS
- We Accept all credit cards Online Payments Through PESAPAL: Accept credit cards, debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer.
WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS
- We Accept Card Payments Pesapal SABI PDQ is the best POS Machine in Tanzania to accept Visa and Master Card payments.
Zanzibar star tours and safaris Gives you Great pleasure to Welcome to Spice island of Zanzibar we are an inbound Tour Operator based in Zanzibar and our services Includes Meet and Greet, Transfer from Airport to Hotels and vice versa, Tours and Excursions, short flight safaris,Hotels reservation and on request Special interest packages the Mysterious island of zanzibar will make you feel and see romantic past, think of famous explorers stories full of adventures, triumph and tragedies of the peoples.
we welcome you to Experience
- Hotels Reservations
- Meet and Greet on Arrival
- Transfer Between Hotel and Airport
- Zanzibar Tours and Excursions
- Tanzania Short Safaris
Our Excursions are Available in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian & German, Our tour guides speak English, Italian, Spanish, German and French.
Zanzibar star tours and safaris, has been approved and registered under the Zanzibar tourism Act. 6 of 2009 and the Zanzibar Tourism Regulation.
- ZCT Registration NR. 225F.08.2022CATEGORY E
- Travel services Activities as Travel Agents and Tours.
- This is To Certify That – Znz Star Tours and Safaris Is Authorized to Operate Under – LICENCE : NR.E.089.2022.
CHECK OUT OUR NEWS!
We were looking to do a trip to prison island from stonetown. We came across tropical tours whist walking around and we're very impressed. They offered a trip... read more
April 1, 2017
There are so many people hawking tours, so it's tempting to just book through the hotel and pay a higher price. But we wanted to contribute to the local economy... read more
January 26, 2017
Here you can have everything you need when you want to visit Zanzibar in just 1 Company! Friendly guys show you everything you want in Zanzibar and if you wish... read more
March 14, 2017