WE ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS
- We Accept all credit cards Online Payments Through PESAPAL: Accept credit cards, debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer.
WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT CARDS
- We Accept Card Payments Pesapal SABI PDQ is the best POS Machine in Tanzania to accept Visa and Master Card payments.
Zanzibar star tours and safaris Gives you Great pleasure to Welcome to Spice island of Zanzibar we are an inbound Tour Operator based in Zanzibar and our services Includes Meet and Greet, Transfer from Airport to Hotels and vice versa, Tours and Excursions, short flight safaris,Hotels reservation and on request Special interest packages the Mysterious island of zanzibar will make you feel and see romantic past, think of famous explorers stories full of adventures, triumph and tragedies of the peoples.
we welcome you to Experience
- Hotels Reservations
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Transfer between Hotel and Airport
- Zanzibar tours and excursions
- Tanzania Short Safaris
Our Excursions are Available in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian & German,Our tour guides speak English, Italian, Spanish, German and French.
Zanzibar star tours and safaris, has been approved and registered under the Zanzibar tourism Act. 6 of 2009 and the Zanzibar Tourism Regulation.
- ZCT Registration NR. 225F.08.2022CATEGORY E
- Travel services Activities as Travel Agents and Tours.
- This is To Certify That – Znz Star Tours and Safaris Is Authorized to Operate Under – LICENCE : NR.E.089.2022
Check out our newses!
Issa Hassan, the owner of the company is the very unique guy. His explanation in very good English. He will make you the best offer you can get on the... read more
January 25, 2017
We decided to organise our excursions in Zanzibar (Nakupenda, Mnemba and transfers) with Hamicy from Zanzibar Star Tours and Safaris. He organised for us an amazing trip to Nakupenda,... read more
September 29, 2019
We highly recommend zanzibar star tours and safaris. Thanks to them, we had a great holiday. They are very responsive and accommodating. We were able to do many activities in... read more
October 1, 2021