(1, Day) wildlife safari to (Mikumi national park ) Zanzibar – Mikumi National Park – ZanzibarDeparting From hotel at 5 am or 4 am this Depends on the availability of the Flights, then flight is at 0700hrs to Mikumi national park on your arrival in Mikumi Airstrip at 0810hrs, you will be met by the driver guide who will brief you regarding your game drive in Mikumi. After a short brief you will depart for a game drive in a 4×4 modified safari vehicle in the Mikumi national park exploring the game in the surrounding areas, from your seat on an open-sided vehicle, a comfortable and privileged journey through the wild African bush. You may expect to see any of the major African great favorite mammals, including elephant, giraffes, lions, buffalo, zebra and Leopard.Picnic lunch shall be provided in the mid-day where by your guide will select a location with shade and water nearby to watch animals coming to drink – a place with a clear view all round so that no predator can creep up hidden. Late in the afternoon you will be transferred to the airstrip for your scheduled flight at 1600hrs to Zanzibar arriving at 1710hrs
- Please note: this day trip is a Shared Trip, you will share the flight and safari jeep with other people during the day trip.
- $600 per person.
- Meals (breakfast & lunch)
- Flight from Zanzibar airport and return
- Hotel Transfers
- All current government levies and taxes
- All game drivers viewing in a custom built 4×4 safari land cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Professional English speaking guide/drive during the safari
- All national park fees