Tumbatu Island Snorkeling,The island is located off the North-West coast of Zanzibar. The wedge-shaped Tumbatu island is surrounded by a reef, making it somewhat isolated from the rest of Zanzibar, even though its southern shore is only 2km from the main Island.Snorkeling in Tumbatu Island is considered a safe, shallow, and accessible dive site for non-divers, vibrant marine life, and great visibility (10-30ft) All three dive sites, Shetani, Popabawa & Mwana have spectacular, flourishing corals reefs, with a large variety of both soft and hard corals.Meet us as your guide in Nungwi for this snorkeling excursion and allowing guests to experience the diver sity of Zanzibar’s famed dive sites without the need for a scuba diving qualification.
Tumbatu Island Snorkeling.A half-day experience that departs from Nuguwi, head to the outer lying reef where you can’t jump right in – exploring the shallow corals and looking out for distinctive species that include Turtles, leaf Fish, Octopuses, Scorpion Fish, Moray Eels, and Nudibranchs.Whilst access to the island is under strict rule by tribal elders, you will be able to take a tour by boat – traveling along the stunning shoreline before you head back to Zanzibar – returning to the port by 2 pm.What you will expect to see in Tumbatu island are Turtles, Leaf fish, Octopuses, Scorpionfish,Moray Eels, and Nudibranchs. Tumbatu Island is dive sites Zanzibar with the nicest coral gardens in North Zanzibar island. There are three dive sites such as Shetani, Popobawa & Mwana have beautiful in dramatic and eye-catching, developing rapidly and successfully corals reefs, with a large variety of soft and hard corals, The reef starts at 3 meters and drops down to 12 meters deep. This makes Tumbatu island a beautiful place for snorkeling as well as beginner divers.
- Tour Duration 5 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 9am – 1:30pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Soft drinks & Fresh Fruits
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private Boat
- Hotel Transfers
Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.
PRICE FOR TUMBATU SNORKELING TRIP
|price per person||150$||60$$||45$||40$||30$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.