This atmospheric and mystical town is the cultural and historical heart of Zanzibar. It was constructed from coral stone during the 19th and 20th century. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 2000. Stone Town is a very lively place where you’ll find a mixture of Arabic, African, Indian and European cultures living comfortably together. As you walk through the labyrinth of streets too narrow for cars to pass, you can see mosques, churches and temples side to side.
While you wonder around the city, your guide will take you on a historical and cultural journey through the old slave market, Darajani market place, the House of Wonders, the Old Fort and the Sultan’s Palace. Tour also includes a lunch in a restaurant or in a local house, if agreed beforehand. While the tour is only half a day, we recommend you to stay in Stone Town for at least two days to discover many more magnificent wonders. Forodhani Gardens is definitely worth a visit, especially at night when it comes alive as one of the best street food markets in East Africa.
Pleased notice: This tour is always private, for you and your group only in vehicle with driver/guide, Our Private tour are a great option for Bigger Groups Or those Who Want more freedom & flexibility in their scheduling.
- Tour Duration 5 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 9am – 1:00pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Entrances fees
- 1L bottle of mineral water
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PRICE FOR ZANZIBAR STONE TOWN TOUR
|price per person||80$||70$||50$||40$||35$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit non-refundable You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.