- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
- Reserve Now & Pay Later-Secure your spot while staying flexible
This is the full day combined experiences tour: of mnemba island snorkeling trip & Swimming with turtles On the same day, you will visit both two unique places.
After pick up from your hotel, you will start this fun day Start exploring Nungwi Village by visiting Baraka Natural Aquarium in which is a home endangered sea turtles and a variety of fish. The aquarium itself is a natural formation carved out from the coral bedrock by the erosion of millions of waves crashing against the shore. The depth of the water rises and falls with the tides providing a natural environment for its inhabitants. Use the unique opportunity to swim with sea turtles. During the visit you can also feed turtles with sea weed or just spend your time in the water. Also, you can take snorkelling mask to dive and watch them in their natural environment.
- After some time at Baraka Aquarium you will leave ahead to Mnemba Island
Jump on board and explore the life and beauty that can be found in the turquoise waters of Zanzibar ! Snorkeling is a fun activity for young and old and does not require any previous experience. There is a huge variety of marine life to discover. You might even see some dolphins !
- Swimming with dolphins ( 80% chance)
Join us for an ultimate snorkel experience at Mnemba Atoll! Swim in the turquoise waters and surround yourself with the tropical fish from the Indian Ocean. During your snorkel trip, we will visit Kichwani snorkeling site of mnemba island, An experienced snorkeling guide will be showing you all the beautiful fish and marine life that can be found in the reefs of Zanzibar. You might even get the chance to swim with the bottlenose dolphins! (80% chance). For many, swimming with dolphins is a true once in a lifetime experience! The bottlenose dolphins are residents at Mnemba and we meet them on an almost daily basis!
- Visit the beautiful sandbank next to Mnemba island
This full-day trip is the perfect getaway. Our fiber boat takes you out snorkeling after which we have a sea foods lunch on muyuni beach! With low tide, we can visit the beautiful sandbank next to Mnemba. The white sandy beach and clear blue water make your pictures look like the most perfect postcard.
- Explore the colorful reefs of Mnemba island
Explore the colorful reefs of Mnemba atoll during snorkeling sessions in the warm and clear water of the Indian Ocean we will visit Kichwani snorkeling site of mnemba island, If you’re lucky you might even meet some dolphins! On the boat, we serve bottle of mineral water and fruits. Take pictures on the stunning sandbank (only by the low tide) and enjoy a delicious Sea foods lunch at Muyuni Beach. After Lunch there is time to relax on one of the most beautiful beaches of Zanzibar. You will not want to go back to your hotel.
FULL DAY MNEMBA SNORKELING & SWIM WITH TURTLES TRIP DETAILS
- Meeting point: Nungwi Inn Beach Restaurant Nungwi, Tanzania
- End point: This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Departs from: Nungwi Beach, north Zanzibar.
- Charter Duration: 6 Hours.
- Morning Charter Times: 8:30am – 1pm.
- afternoon Charter times: 11 – 5pm
- Sea foods lunch
- Snorkeling Gers, masks, sleepers, life jacket
- Privat boat
- Mineral Water
- Hotel Transfers
|Number of guest
|price per person
Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date.
When you confirm your trip, Zanzibar star tours will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ways You Can Pay
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
- When to book? You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.