Jump on board and explore the life and beauty that can be found in the turquoise waters of Zanzibar! Snorkeling is a fun activity for young and old and does not require any previous experience. There is a huge variety of marine life to discover. You might even see some dolphins!Join us for an ultimate snorkel experience at Mnemba Atoll! Swim in the turquoise waters and surround yourself with the tropical fish from the Indian Ocean. During your snorkel trip, we visit two different snorkel sites at Mnemba Atoll. An experienced snorkeling guide will be showing you all the beautiful fish and marine life that can be found in the reefs of Zanzibar. You might even get the chance to swim with the bottlenose dolphins! (80% chance). For many, swimming with dolphins is a true once in a lifetime experience! The bottlenose dolphins are residents at Mnemba and we meet them on an almost daily basis! As we respect the underwater world and the dolphins.
This full-day trip is the perfect getaway. Our traditional dhow boat or speedy boat takes you out snorkeling after which we have a barbeque on the beach! With low tide, we can visit the beautiful sandbank next to Mnemba. The white sandy beach and clear blue water make your pictures look like the most perfect postcard.Explore the colorful reefs of Mnemba atoll during two snorkeling sessions in the warm and clear water of the Indian Ocean. If you’re lucky you might even meet some dolphins! On the boat, we serve soft drinks, fruit, and delicious local snacks. Take pictures on the stunning sandbank (only by the low tide) and enjoy a delicious BBQ at Muyuni Beach. After the BBQ there is time to relax on one of the most beautiful beaches of Zanzibar. You will not want to go back to your hotel.
Looking for a unique full-day snorkeling experience?
- Tour Duration 6 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 8:30am – 2pm.
- Sea foods Lunch Soft drinks & Fresh Fruits
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private Boat
- Hotel Transfers
Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.
PRICE FOR PRIVATE MNEMBA SNORKELING TRIP
|Group size||1pax||2pax||3pax||4pax +|
|price per person||$170||$85||$70||$60|
- Please notice: there is a daily tour together with other groups which costs ($ 40 USD pp for full day tour with lunch). and (half day $30 pp no lunch included) Please feel free to contact us.
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit non-refundable: you may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.