After a pickup at your hotel, you’ll start this fun day with a visit to the Nungwi Mnarani Aquarium for swimming with turtles, the Half day swim with turtles in Zanzibar, Escape to Northern Zanzibar where a natural lagoon is full of sea turtles.
During the visit you can also feed turtles with sea weed or just spend your time in the water with them. Also, you can take snorkeling mask to dive and watch them in their natural environment, Filled with energy for a new adventure wave goodbye to Nungwi Mnarani Aquarium and board a boat for a good-half-an-hour ride to Tumbatu island.
Tumbatu Island Snorkeling. A half-day experience that departs from Nuguwi, head to the outer lying reef where you can’t jump right in – exploring the shallow corals and looking out for distinctive species that include Turtles, leaf Fish, Octopuses, Scorpion Fish, Moray Eels, and Nudibranchs.Whilst access to the island is under strict rule by tribal elders, you will be able to take a tour by boat – traveling along the stunning shoreline before you head back to Zanzibar – returning to the port by 2 pm.What you will expect to see in Tumbatu island are Turtles, Leaf fish, Octopuses, Scorpionfish,Moray Eels, and Nudibranchs. Tumbatu Island is dive sites Zanzibar with the nicest coral gardens in North Zanzibar island. There are three dive sites such as Shetani, Popobawa & Mwana have beautiful in dramatic and eye-catching, developing rapidly and successfully corals reefs, with a large variety of soft and hard corals, The reef starts at 3 meters and drops down to 12 meters deep. This makes Tumbatu island a beautiful place for snorkeling as well as beginner divers.
- Duration: 5 hours,10 minutes
- Pickup time: 8am.
- Drop off time: 1:10 pm.
- Depart: From nungwi Beach North zanzibar.
- Return Time: 12:00 pm.
- Soft drinks & Fresh Fruits
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private Boat
- Hotel Transfers
Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.
Price for Tumbatu island & swimming with turtles in Nungwi
|price per person||180$||70$||60$||40$||30$|
We accept online payments.
- We Accept credit cards, VISA and MasterCard debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer.
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- you may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.