PRIVATE DHOW SUNSET CRUISE TOUR
The best way to experience the glorious Zanzibar sunset. On a traditional wooden dhow with the wind in your sail and a glass of wine in your hand as you cruise along watching the setting sun cast gold and amber hues on the North Zanzibar coast.Whether you would like a romantic moment with your partner or just a fun evening with family or friends.
The sunset cruise leaves at 16:30 from our beach at Kendwa Rocks, and returns around 18:30, just after the sun has set . We first head for Kendwa reef where if you like, you will be treated to a glimpse of Zanzibar’s underwater bounty on a guided snorkelling tour just before the sun sets. When you have had your fill of snorkelling, get back on the boat, crack open the ice box and dig in to the wonderful liquid and edible treats that it holds as the sun dips below the horizon and the boat leisurely sails back.
We will make your evening memorable, soothing you with light sea breeze while good staff spoiling you by serving you with varieties of aperitifs’ our experienced Swahili singers will entertain you with their traditional live music on the boat.
ZANZIBAR DHOW SUNSET CRUISE DETAILS
- Departs from: Nungwi Beach, north Zanzibar.
- Charter Duration: 3 Hour
- Evening Times: 4pm – 6:30pm.
- Beer or Wine
- Sodas and Water
- Crisps and snacks
- Traditional dhow sailing
- Snorkelling at Kendwa reef
- traditional live music on the boat.
- hotel transfers
Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.
PRICE FOR PRIVATE DHOW SUNSET CRUISE
|Price per person||220$||120$||80$||70$||65$|
We Accept Online Payments
- We Accept all credit cards Online Payments Through PESAPAL: Accept credit cards, debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer. We Share a payments link to our online customers on WhatsApp or Emails, make it easy for our customers to pay us online.
We Accept all Cards Payments
- We Accept Card Payments Pesapal SABI PDQ is the best POS Machine in Tanzania to accept Visa and Master Card payments.
Book with 15% deposit, pay rest on prior to your trip date
- When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.The remaining balance is to be paid on prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: Cash, Visa or Mastercard debit cards & mobile money
- Deposit non-refundable
- If it is unsafe to travel or in the event of unsafe weather conditions, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.