Get familiar with spices and exotic fruits!
The Spice Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar, the Spice Island. Zanzibar was one of the world’s leading producers of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. Tour takes you to on organic farm with wide variety of plants around the year. You don’t just see, you also touch, smell and taste.
Spices for all senses
Spices and herbs were originally introduced to Zanzibar by Portuguese traders in the 16th century, brought from their colonies in South America and India.
This tour is a walking tour in a spice farm (shamba). While there, you shall see how the spices, herbs and fruits grow and are cultivated. Your tour guide will describe how the crops can be used.
You will be smelling and tasting spices, herbs and tropical fruits such as clove, lemongrass, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, vanilla, coconuts, papaya, chili, black pepper, jackfruit, cardamom, cassava and oranges. After the tour you will enjoy a traditional swahili lunch at the farm. Here is when you can really taste the different ways of using spices.
The tour finishes with a stop at a spice stall selling fresh packaged spices (cash only).
- Tour Duration 5 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 9am – 1:30pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Lunch & Soft drinks
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PRICE FOR ZANZIBAR SPICE TOUR
|Price per person||80$||50$||,40$||35$||30$|
- We make it easy to pay, anywhere, anytime.
- We accept online payments.
- We Accept credit cards,VISA and MasterCard debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer.
Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.