Day 1: Moshi/Arusha – Serengeti National Park
You will start early in the morning at 5:00am from Moshi (we can also pick you up from your hotel in Arusha at around 6:30am). Drive to Serengeti National park via Ngorongoro conservation area. You will make a quick stop for breakfast in Karatu on the way to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You will drive through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where you will enjoy the game drive en route. Arrival at Serengeti National Park is in the early afternoon – and you will do a game drive until sunset. Serengeti offers one of the most amazing game viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo and wildebeests, groups of elephant and giraffes, eland, impala and Grant’s gazelle, Lions, leopards and others, can be seen very often. Dinner at the accommodation of your category of choice. (CAMPING or LODGE).
Day 2 : Serengeti National Park
You will get up early in the morning for a game drive to witness the spectacular sunrise of the Serengeti. The game drive will continue until the early afternoon. Either return to your accommodation for a hot lunch or you will take a lunch pack with you. Then drive back through the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area with game drive en route, observing more lions, leopards, cheetahs, zebras, wildebeest, gazelles and hyenas. Accommodation at your category of choice in the Ngorongoro Area.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, with picnic lunch packed, we depart for a game drive to the Ngorongoro crater. A real life Eden, you will be amazed by its abundant wildlife that get very close to the vehicle. The crater floor supports more than 25,000 large mammals including the remaining Black Rhinos, Zebras, Gnus, Gazelles, Buffalos, Lions, Hippos, Elephants, Elands, Hyenas and a number of aquatic birds. We explore the crater until the late afternoon and then drive back to Moshi/Arusha.
What included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature