This is the full day combined experiences tour; of Spice tour with the Stone town tour
On the same day, you will visit both two unique places.
In this tour you will start with exploring the Spice Farms and experience the world of tropical fruits and spices. Zanzibar is also known as the “Spice Island” due to the variety of spices grown. Together with our expert local tour Guide, we will guide you along an approximate 2 hours walking trip.
You will enjoy a unique rainforest nature with lots of tropical plants, trees and spices. Experience, taste and smell different spices that are grown in Zanzibar Islands such as Turmeric, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Peppers, Cloves, Nutmegs, and so on.
At the end of this tour, you will have a Spiced Rice Lunch with Fruits and you will also be able to do Spice shopping at the Spice farm.
After some time at the Spice farms you will leave ahead to Stone Town tour is conducted with an expert licensed local tour guide in the most requested languages to ensure you hear everything and to enjoy the beauty of Stone Town, the Icon city of East Africa.
Your guide will take you to discover the most important sites in the center of Stone Town like Freddie Mercury House, House Of Wonder, Darajani Market, Former Slave Market.
A guide will walk with you around Darajani Market and the narrow streets of Stone Town, where you will be able to randomly shop from souvenirs shops and take instagrammable photos, exploring the culture of Swahili people.
- Visiting historical buildings in Stone Town; House of Wonders, Freddie Mercury House, Sultans’ Palace etc.
- Shopping at Darajani Market in Stone Town
- Experience the local Fish auction in Stone Town tour
- Learn more about culture and architectures of the Stone Town.
- Taking amazing photos of stone town
- Getting full details about spices and herbs we grow in Zanzibar
- Smelling and tasting different spices
- Drinking fresh coconut Juice in the farm
- Learn more about culture and traditions regarding Zanzibar spices
- Having delicious spiced Rice (Pilau) Lunch with tropical Fruits
- Taking amazing photos & Spice shopping at the farm.
- Tour Duration 7 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 9am – 2:00pm.
- Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Tour Guide; English, French, German, Italian.
- Lunch (Spiced Rice Pilau)
- Tropical Fruits
- Drinking water
- All government fees
- Hotel Pick up/ Drop-off from your hotel
|number of guests||1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|price per person||$150||$85||$60||$50|
Book with 20% deposit, pay rest to captain
When you confirm your trip, Zanzibar star tours charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid on prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cash Mastercard Visa Online Payments
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking or in the event of unsafe weather conditions.