This tour includes the three most recommended activities to do in Zanzibar Jozani Forest National Park, Dolphins tour and the rock restaurant.
This trip will start with the Dolphins tour, The most popular dolphin spotting location in Zanzibar is in Kizimkazi village located on the Southern coast of Zanzibar Island where you can see both bottle-nose and humpback dolphins. The shallow coastal waters around Kizimkazi are a favorite hangout for dolphins that come here for the reliable food supply, to nurse their calves, rest and socialize. Several bottle-nose dolphins stay at Kizimkazi all year-round. There are also rather shyer humpback dolphins that put in an appearance here, although their schedule is a little more erratic. Dolphin tour is best very early in the morning, because in the afternoon as the sun rises sea water tends to become warm, therefore dolphins dive deep down the sea bottom to escape heat, for the guests who stay in Stone town hotel, we pick them up from their hotels at 06:00am.
Duration 3 hours and 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Stop At: Jozani forest national park Zanzibar, Tanzania
the Jozani Forest National Park, The forest is best known for its kirks red colobus monkeys (kima punju in swahili), which are endemic to Zanzibar. About 10 years ago, the monkeys were considered to be in danger of extinction, but this trend has since reversed due to the conservation project. There are about 6000 red colobus monkey residing in Jozani Forest. Jozani Forest has several habitats including swamp forest, evergreen thickets, mangroves, as well as a variety of wildlife,
Duration 2 hours and 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Stop At: The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar, Pingwe, Michamvi, Tanzania
Off the exotic island of Zanzibar, Tanzania, known as the “Spice Island”, The Rock Restaurant is accessible on foot during low tide or by boat in high tide when the restaurant is completely surrounded by pristine turquoise waters. No, you don’t have to swim for your dinner, but they don’t mind if you do.
Originally a fisherman’s post, the restaurant faces the white sand Michanvi Pingwe beach on the Southeast coast of the island. It launched in 2010 with the support of the Kichanga Foundation, an organization founded to help Zanzibar’s sustainability and assist its poor population. The group does everything from teaching locals how to swim to educating the community on the benefits of recycling and preservation of the island’s resources.
Duration 1 hours and (Approx.)
- Tour Duration 6 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 8:30am – 1pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch at the rock restaurant
- Entry/Admission – The Rock Restaurant Zanzibar
PRICE FOR JOZANI FOREST THE ROCK & DOLPHINS TOUR
|price per person||200$||130$||80$||50$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.