- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts. If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
- Reserve Now & Pay Later-Secure your spot while staying flexible
On this full day, you will get to have quite the experience. You will start your tour in the beautiful city of Stone Town which is the oldest city of Zanzibar. This will be a walking tour so that you can take in everything that you will see and touch. Not only will you get to see the beautiful architecture that the city has to offer but also visit the different sites such as the Sultanś’s palace and even learn about the slave trade that went on back in the day.
After your walking tour, you will then drive to the plantation and learn why Zanzibar is known as ¨Spice Island¨ by getting to smell, touch and even taste some of the crops grown on this beautiful Island and learn what the spices were once originally used for. After your spice tour, your next destination will be Prison Island which is home to the large land tortoises that were imported from Seychelles. You will get to touch them and even feed them. Not only this, but you will also learn about the prison that is on this Island which is now no longer in use.
FULF DAY SPICE FARMS PRISON ISLAND AND STONE TOWN TRIP DETAILS
- Pickup details We pick up from any Hotel/ Accommodation in Zanzibar.
- Pickup point: Please let us know where are you staying?
- Duration: 7 Hours.
- Morning Times: 8:00am – 3pm.
- Hotel Transfers
- Entrance fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour guide
|number of guests
|4 guests +
|Price per person
Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date.
When you confirm your trip, Zanzibar star tours will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ways You Can Pay
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
- When to book? You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.