This tour includes the two most recommended activities to do in Nungwi ( North zanzibar) swimming with sea turtles and Dhow sunset Cruise Tour.
After a pickup at your hotel, you’ll start this fun day with a visit to the Nungwi Mnarani Aquarium where you’ll swimming with see turtles, the Half day swim with turtles in Zanzibar, Escape to Northern Zanzibar where a natural lagoon is full of sea turtles.
During the visit you can also feed turtles with sea weed or just spend your time in the water with them, Also, you can take snorkeling mask to dive and watch them in their natural environment.
- Duration 3 hours and 10 minutes (Approx.)
Filled with energy for a new adventure goodbye to mnarani aquarium and board a boat for a Dhow sunset Cruise Tour
Dhow sunset Cruise Tour
The best way to experience the glorious Zanzibar sunset. On a traditional wooden dhow with the wind in your sail and a drink in your hand as you cruise along watching the setting sun cast gold and amber hues on the North Zanzibar coast.
Whether you would like a romantic moment with your partner or just a fun evening with family or friends, we have different boats that can accommodate you.
The sunset cruise leaves at 16:30 from our beach at Nungwi beach and returns around 18:30, just after the sun has set and the boat leisurely sails back.
We will make your evening memorable, soothing you with light sea breeze while good staff spoiling you by serving you with varieties of aperitifs’ our experienced Swahili singers will entertain you with their traditional live music on the
ZANZIBAR DHOW SUNSET CRUISE DETAILS
- Departs from: Nungwi Beach, north Zanzibar.
- Charter Duration: 6Hours
- Evening Times: 1pm – 6:30pm.
- Soda and and fresh fruits
- Traditional dhow sailing
- Traditional local music on the boat
- HOTEL TRANSFERS
Should you require a Hotel Transfer to and from our base in Nungwi, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you.
|price per person||$70||$40||$25||$20|
We accept online payments
- We Accept credit cards, VISA and MasterCard debit cards, mobile money and bank transfer.
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.