The Best 2 Days Tanzania Lodge Safari Itinerary Tanzania Lodge safari Packages Tour
Day 1:Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Distance: 139 km
Non Game Viewing Time: 2 to 3 hrs.
You will leave Arusha at around 08:00 for Tarangire National Park, you will pass by Arusha town for any last minute purchase b
efore heading to the bush. The driving will be across beautiful Masai steppe and many village, reaching Makuyuni junction, you will take the road to left and drive along Arusha – Dodoma highway toward Tarangire National park, a drive is of about 2:30 hrs on tarmac road. At the gate it will take you less than 15 minutes for your driver to sort out some park formalities. Game drives will start right from the gate, you may anticipate to see many animals & birds including the rare species of Great Kudu, Fringed-Eared Oryx as well as the Ash Stalling.Tarangire national park is famous for its elephant population of about 6000 wondering around Tarangire Lake Manyara ecosystem, huge baobab tree and tree climbing python is one of the highlight in this park.Your safari driver guide will take you to the best wildlife viewing areas at the river bank & Lake shore where most of animals are gathering for water & green pastures. Tarangire River & the dam on the southwest corner of the park are the only permanent sources of water in the entire park supporting a larger number of wildlife including eland, buffalo, giraffe, wildebeest, zebra and lots of birds. Lion, leopard, hyena. Jackals, cheetahs can also be seen here. Packed lunch will be served inside the park. Later afternoon drive across Lake Manyara gate & up to the Great Rift Valley escarpment, you will stop at Lake Manyara view point for washroom and some nice pictures of Lake Manyara & it’s forest during the sunset. Afterward proceed to Marera Valley Lodge at the Ngorongoro highlands for dinner and overnight.
- Meals Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner IncludedOvernight at Marera Valley Lodge or Similar close to Karatu town
Distance: 172 km
Time: 3 to 4 hrs
After breakfast your 2 days Tanzania lodge safari continues as we take you to the Ngorongoro Crater. You will start by driving along beautiful high lying farmlands of Karatu & to Ngorongoro gate for check in and afterward drive up to the crater rim, stop at Crater view point for some nice view & pictures of the Crater floor from the rim then drive along the rim & ascending 600 meters high walls to the Crater floor for a wonderful game viewing. The unfolded volcanic caldera which sometime referred as the 8th nature wander of the world is home to a larger number of animal species. Yearly adequate water supply & fodder enable Ngorongoro Crater to support a large number of wildlife which include herds of wildebeest, buffalo, African elephant, zebra, eland, hippos, gazelle & the rare black rhino.Ngorongoro Crater is also home to a dense population of predators like lion, leopard, cheetahs, hyena, and jackals. Birds are abundant from large flocks of flamingos at Lake Magadi, pelicans, Ibises, ostrich, goose & other county birds. Packed lunch will be served at the crater floor. Late afternoon drive out & back to Arusha where your safari ends.
Meals Plan: Breakfast & Lunch Included
End of safari.
Accommodation subjected to availability!
Our 2 days Tanzania lodge safari adventure can be altered to 3 days by adding one more night & a visit to Lake Manyara National Park on the last day before driving back to Arusha.
The package includes:-
- Pick up & drop off at Arusha town (any hotel)
- 02 days private Tanzania safari for 2 to 07 person
- Transport and game viewing in modified 4WD Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- Services of an experienced, professional English speaking safari driver guide
- All park fees at Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
- All game drives as per itinerary
- 1.5 l mineral water per person during game drive
- Three meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Country Lodge or similar as per itinerary
- Government value added tax VAT
The Package does not include:-
- International Flights
- All items of a personal nature
- Gratuities for safari guide and lodge staff (please tip separately)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and beverages in lodges or Camps
- Arrival & departure transfers (but can still be arranged at extra cost)
- Accommodation in Arusha before & after safari (but still can arrange at extra cost)