This package suits you if you will visit Zanzibar for 7 days. The package includes Airport transfers. We make sure you are stress-free to plan your Zanzibar vacation in terms of tours and activities for your 7 days.
If this package sounds like too much activity for you or anything, then you can contact us on Whatsapp or Email to customize the package.
Day 1: Arrival at Zanzibar Airport/ Ferry
- On this day, our driver will meet you at the Airport/ Ferry for the transfer to your Hotel. He will be showing your names. Example “John Family”
Day 2: Safari Blue Trip
- This will be full day sailing around mangroves and snorkeling along Menai bay, which is one of the best coral reefs in Zanzibar
- Visiting Kwale Island, Sandbank relaxing, Swimming & Snorkeling
- Enjoy the best fresh seafood barbeque; Octopus, Lobsters, squids, Calamaris, Fish and so on.
- Exotic fresh fruit tasting like Banana, Watermelon, Pineapple, Mangoes
- Head back to the hotel after an adventurous day.
Day 3: Jet Skis Riding, Swimming with hoers & dhow sunset cruise
If you are looking for a water sports adventure in the Indian Ocean during your holiday, Jet Ski is the best water sports adventure to have a fun. Jet Ski is one of the most popular outdoor adventures, full of fun and excitement. Zanzibar star tours offer Jet Ski rental on the popular beach at North of Zanzibar (Nungwi beach or Kendwa beach)Make your own way to Nungwi Beach and meet your experienced skipper.Get safety briefing information, sign the rental jet ski rules, put on a supplied life jacket and step onto your Jet ski.
- Swimming with horses
Swimming with horses is an experience you will never forget; we do this bareback with natural halters. Swimming can be done by any level of rider including inexperienced. Swimming with horses can only be done at high tide.
- dhow sunsent cruise tour
The best way to experience the glorious Zanzibar sunset. On a traditional wooden dhow with the wind in your sail and a glass of wine in your hand as you cruise along watching the setting sun cast gold and amber hues on the North Zanzibar coast. Whether you would like a romantic moment with your partner or just a fun evening with family or friends, we have different boats that can accommodate you.
Day 4: Snorkeling and Dolphins tour at Mnemba Island
- Go watch, swim with dolphins and explore the colorful reefs of Mnemba island during this day trip.
- Our boats leave muyuni beach, Matemwe daily for Mnemba trip, and our friendly and experienced snorkel guides will delight in showing and guiding you during the trip
- Enjoy the huge abundance of brightly coloured fish and marine life at the best snorkeling spot of Zanzibar.
- On the boat, you will be served delicious fresh tropical fruit; Banana, Mangoes, Pineapple, Watermelon.
- Take pictures on the stunning sandbank located near Mnemba Island (only during the low tide).
- After the trip, you will have delicious seafood lunch time at Muyuni beach, one among the best beaches in Zanzibar.
- Then, the driver will take you back to your Hotel
Day 5: Spice Farms, Stone Town and Sunset
- On this day, you will explore by testing, smelling different spices grown and used in Zanzibar cuisines.
- Enjoy a delicious local made Spiced rice lunch at the Spice farm; including fresh fried fish and tropical fruits like banana, Mangoes, Pineapple etc
- Learn the History of Zanzibar and Stone Town with a local professional tour guide by visiting most iconic buildings like House of Wonders, Freddie Mercury House, Former Slave Market, Sultan’s Palace.
- Make photos and buy gifts for friends & family from the souvenir shops in Stone Town streets.
- Then, head back to your hotel after an adventurous
Day 6: Prison Island with Nakupenda Sandbank
- Pick up from the Hotel after finishing your breakfast, the driver will be waiting at the reception.
- This will be a full day boat trip to Prison Island and Nakupenda sandbank near the stone town coast.
- Witness and take photos of the Aldabra giant tortoises in the Prison Island. And learn the short history of the Prison island.
- Sandbank relaxing, Swimming & Snorkeling at natural made sandbank
- Enjoy the best fresh seafood barbeque; Octopus, Lobsters, squids, Calamaris, at Nakupenda sandbank.
- Exotic fresh fruit tasting like Banana, Watermelon, Pineapple, Mangoes, papaya and so on.
Day 7: Departure Date
- Our driver will come to pick you up on time from your Hotel to the Airport/ Ferry based on your flight/ ferry timing.