This is the full day combined experiences tour; of Prison Island with the nearest sandbank known as Nakupenda Sandbank & stone town tour.
On the same day, you will visit both three unique places.
Driver will come to pick you up from the Hotel, and start driving to Jitini in Stone Town. This place is our transfer point to Prison Island. Here is where you will meet our professional local to start your adventurous day trip.
In this tour you will start with exploring Prison Island, our tour guide will give you some history of this incredible Island, and then you will have fun time to feed the Giant tortoises and take photos with them.
After some time at prison island, you will leave ahead to Nakupenda Sandbank. Get prepared to swim and snorkeling, have the test of mouth watering tropical fruits with delicious seafoods lunch,
After Nakupenda Sandbank, you will take a boat to Stone town where you will start the historical Stone Town tour. You will go witness the iconic buildings of Zanzibar like; Freddie Mercury House, House of Wonders, Sultan’s Palace, Darajani Market and so on.
- Visit historical sites in Stone Town; House of Wonders, Freddie Mercury House etc.
- Feeding the Giant Tortoises at Prison Island
- Get some History about Prison Island
- Seafoods BBQ Lunch; Octopus, Lobsters, Squids, Prawns, etc.
- Tropical Fruits; Mangoes, Bananas, Pineapple, Watermelon etc.
- Local wooden boat
- Get to see other species found at Prison Island
- Tour Duration 8 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 9am – 3:00pm.
- Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- English Speaking Guide
- Swimming Equipment
- Lunch (Seafood BBQ, Chicken, or Vegetarian options)
- Tropical Fruits
- Soft Drinks
- All government fees
- Hotel Pick up/ Drop-off from your hotel
|number of guests||1 guest||2 guests||3 guests||4 guests|
|price per person||$200||$150||$90||$80|
Book with 20% deposit, pay rest to captain
When you confirm your trip, Zanzibar star tours charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid on prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cash Mastercard Visa Online Payments
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking or in the event of unsafe weather conditions.