This tour includes the two most recommended activities to do Zanzibar which are the Spice Farm Tour and Stone Town Tour.
This trip will start with the Spice tour,The Spice Tour is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar, the Spice Island. It got its nick name as a result of being one of the world’s leading producers of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon in the 19th century. Spices and herbs were originally introduced to Zanzibar by Portuguese traders in the 16th century, brought from their colonies in South America and India. This tour is a walking tour in a spice farm (shamba). While there, you shall see how the spices, herbs and fruits grow and are cultivated. Your tour guide will describe how the crops can be used. You will be smelling and tasting spices, herbs and tropical fruits such as clove, lemongrass, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, vanilla, coconuts, papaya, chili, black pepper, jackfruit, cardamom, cassava and oranges.
Duration 4 hours (Approx.)
- Stop At: Stone Town Zanzibar, Tanzania
While you wonder around the city, your guide will take you on a historical and cultural journey through the old slave market, Darajani market place, the House of Wonders, the Old Fort and the Sultan’s Palace. Tour also includes a lunch in a restaurant or in a local house, if agreed beforehand. While the tour is only half a day, we recommend you to stay in Stone Town for at least two days to discover many more magnificent wonders. Forodhani Gardens is definitely worth a visit, especially at night when it comes alive as one of the best street food markets in East Africa.
Duration 3 hours and 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour Duration 6 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 8:30am – 1pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Lunch & Soft drinks
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Local Fruits
PRICE FOR STONE TOWN & SPICE TOUR
|price per person||180$||90$||60$||50$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.