our full-day Safari blue experience will start embarking on a traditional dhow from the Fumba fishing village. Primary the dhow, introduced by the Arabs, was a trading vessel used by the Swahili. They could be massive – it once transported a giraffe to the Chinese Emperor. Today they reflect the craftsmanship of Zanzibari timbers. Aboard you will get to know the sea and shores of Zanzibar, islands and coral reefs of a pristine conservation region, the Menai bay, with a chance to take a dip in front of the naturally occurring sandbanks. After a refreshing swim rest on the white sand with a coconut tree providing shade. The crystal clear turquoise water is appreciated also by the dolphins and you can easily see some swimming around the area.
Morning we set down on one of the beautiful sandbanks where one can relax, swim or snorkel. There are plenty of good quality snorkeling equipments and the experienced snorkeling guides will show you the pristine coral reef, which teems with tropical sea life. Instruction is also available for beginners, fresh coconuts and local snacks are available through out the day. After snorkeling we go to Kwale island where we have our “Desert Island” restaurant. The buffet lunch includes fish, slipper lobster, calamari, rice and sauces all served hot from the grill. The crews also prepare and present a gastronomic fruits tasting with a large selection of delicious tropical fruits, ice cold sodas, mineral water and beer, a delicious Zanzibari seafood lunch with grilled fish and slipper lobster, coffee and Cold drinks.
- Tour Duration 7 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 8:30am – 2pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Mixed Seafood Lunch
- Soft drinks & Fresh Fruits
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private Boat
PRICE FOR PRIVATE SAFARI BLUE TRIP
|price per person||200$||140$||90$||75$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.