This is a private tour that includes the two most recommended activities to do in Stone Town; the Prison Island, and the Stone Town City Tour (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
This trip will start with the Prison Island, you will able to See Aldabra Giant Tortoise, Peacocks, Dik-dik (species of small Antelope), Prison ruins, etc. An interesting fact about the Aldabra Giant tortoise is that they can live for more than 200 years. The Oldest one at Prison Island is 197 years old. They are one of the world’s longest-living animals. Prison Ruins: This is a building that was erected in 1983 to host the Central Prison of Zanzibar. The Jail construction Started in 1893, In the same year, They had been a Cholera Epidemic in Egypt, and shortly afterward Bubonic Plague in Bombay. Since Zanzibar was the Main East African Port, Authorities decided That the Prison and other Erected Buildings were to keep in readiness as a Quarantine Station to proper control measures for vessels and their passengers to avoid the risk of an Epidemic in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes, Admission Ticket Included
- Stop At: Stone Town zanzibar
Stone Town is well known for its architecture and also It is one of the oldest cities in Africa and a former Trading destination in East Africa. On this tour, we will explore the Historic City of Stone Town sights which includes; Anglican Cathedral (former Slave market, House of Wonders (National museum in Zanzibar), Palace Museum, the Old Fort, Hamamni Baths, Catholic Cathedral, Freddy Mercury House, Darajani Market, and other sights. Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes Admission Ticket Included
- Tour Duration 7 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Tour starting Times: Morning Times: 8:30am – 1pm.
- Pickup optional: Pickup from your beach hotel anywhere in Zanzibar.
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Entrances fees
- 1L bottle of mineral water
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
PRICE FOR STONE TOWN & PRISON ISLAND
|price per person||150$||75$||60$||50$|
- Book with 20% deposit, pay rest on your trip date, When you confirm your trip, we will charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
- Deposit non-refundable
- You may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or change the date(s) of your booking.