Day 1 : Moshi – Tarangire National Park
We depart from Moshi/Arusha in the morning and drive to Tarangire National park. Tarangire is famous for its herds of Elephants and ancient Baobab trees. This park is also well known for its high concentration of game and fantastic bird life. Other animals to be spotted include leopards, giraffes, zebras, lions, etc. We enjoy a game drive until late afternoon and then drive to Mto-wa-Mbu. Overnight at the accommodation of your category of choice (camping/simple lodge/standard lodge).
Day 2 : Serengeti National Park
We depart after breakfast to Serengeti via the Ngorongoro conservation area where we have a picnic lunch. We arrive for an afternoon game drive on the northern side of Serengeti, entering the park through north Klein Gate. Serengeti offers the most enthralling game-viewing in Africa: great herds of buffalo and wildebeests, groups of elephant and giraffes, eland, impala and Grant’s gazelle, lions, leopards and many others. Dinner and overnight stay at the accommodation of your category of choice (camping/simple lodge/standard lodge).
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
We experience a spectacular early morning sunrise in Serengeti, if the weather allows, and have breakfast. After breakfast, we leave the camp with your picnic lunch to another game drive, looking for more lions, leopards, cheetah, zebras, wildebeest, gazelles and hyenas till afternoon and then drive to the Ngorongoro conservation area. Overnight at the accommodation of your category of choice (camping/simple lodge/standard lodge).
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, with picnic lunch packed, we depart for a game drive to the Ngorongoro crater. A real life Eden, you will be amazed by its abundant wildlife that get very close to the vehicle. The crater floor supports more than 25000 large mammals including the remaining Black Rhinos, Zebras, Gnus, Gazelles, Buffalos, Lions, Hippos, Elephants, Elands, Hyenas and a number of aquatic birds. We explore the crater till late afternoon and drive back to Moshi/Arusha.
What included in this tour
Items that are covered in the cost of tour price.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature